keep on coming ….
If you are a big time fan of Anastasia Beverly Hill’s brand, you must be either having the time of your life with this palette or are on the waiting list for it to be available again at Sephora. You are none of those?! Well, you sure will want to own one of these babies after going through this review.
Every palette has some sort of a theme it reflects through its colours. For me, ABH’s Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette represents love. The perfect shades you require to dress up for the special event with the special one. Better yet, an everyday look with a touch of a glamour or every season based look you wish to create.
Unlike the Master Palette by Mario (read about it here) or the Rose Gold edition palette by Huda Beauty (read here), not many of the shades are as creamy in the modern renaissance palette. However, they are not chalky either. Perfectly build-able and smooth enough to apply with ease. Highly pigmented shades which will give you amazing results once finished with your desired eye makeup. Don’t believe me? Check out my Instagram and you will notice a few of my looks done using the modern renaissance palette.
There are a total of 14 shades. Following is a detailed idea about each shade.
- Tempera (beige with an ultra-matte finish)
- Golden Ochre (earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish)
- Vermeer (iridescent shell with a metallic finish)
- Buon Fresco (antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish)
- Antique Bronze (metallic sable with a satin finish)
- Love Letter (raspberry with an ultra-matte finish)
- Cyprus Umber (dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish)
- Raw Sienna (neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish)
- Burnt Orange (deep orange with an ultra-matte finish)
- Primavera (shimmery gold with an ultra-matte finish)
- Red Ochre (sienna with an ultra-matte finish)
- Venetian Red (crimson with an ultra-matte finish)
- Warm Taupe (earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish)
- Realgar (brick with an ultra-matte finish)
ABH products always are covered with amazing and beautiful packaging. There is a feminine look and feel to them as if they have been personalized for every woman who loves makeup and its beauty. The gold, shimmer, bling bling, the popping colour hues and its versatility. They all attract a woman’s beauty and eye.
Catch this before its too late !! Thanks for reading. Until next time, may your makeup be as flawless are your inner soul.